Hey everyone. How are you guys doing today?
I’m doing fine, thank you very much. Today, I have a very simple recipe for you guys. It’s chocolate peanut butter cookies. If you are allergic to peanuts, you can use almond butter. You can try using sun flower seed butter but I am not quite sure how it would turn out. I do know that people have food allergies.
Anyhow, here’s the recipe. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here is where the recipe is from.
Serving: 18 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (all natural, organic if possible)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and peanut butter.
- Mix in the sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- The dough does feel like regular cookie dough. Form 2 tablespoon sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Take them out, let it cool, and enjoy with milk. These cookies are rich and delicious!
Do you like cookies?
What is your favorite girl scout cookie? I ask this because they came out with a gluten free cookie!