Happy Thursday everyone. This post is coming a little late on a Thursday but that’s okay.
- I am starting to like ballroom dancing! Ever since mi amigo taught me some moves, I’ve been hooked since. I went dancing on Tuesday and it was so much fun. We learned the Night Club 2 step as the dance lesson. After, for the free dance, we did the waltz and the East Coast Swing. It was so much fun! Two hours passed by so quickly!
- Tomorrow, I’ll be going dancing again!
- March of Dimes is on Saturday. I will be walking in this!
- My 10 mile Capital City Classic run is on Sunday. I am so happy that the weather forecast changed. The weather is suppose to be perfect! I just hope it isn’t windy that day.
- I cannot wait to choose classes for next semester. I hope to get the classes I want. Oh, wait list and registration dates.
For my Spanish project, my group is doing a project on Cuba. My part is on Cuban Hip-hop and Rap and Cuban Salsa. I cannot wait for the presentation. Cuban music and dance is so interesting and I can’t wait to show mis compañeros how to salsa!
What have you been up to lately?
¿A ustedes les gusta bailar? Díganme. =)