I feel like I should add posts about things other than fitness, food, and nutrition. There are other things to life and I also have other interests.
Here are a few random facts:
- I don’t like most current TV shows. I like shows such as Reba, Full House, Criminal Minds, Pokemon (the first few seasons), House, Life Unexpected, and Switched at Birth. Full House and Reba are still my all time favorites though!
- I want to travel around the world. I really want to travel to Spain. I love their culture and language!
- I love reading Science Fiction, Mystery, and Romance novels. Actually, I like reading any type of books. Amy Tan is also one of my favorite authors.
- It’s been a while since I played in an orchestra and I miss it!
- I don’t wear make-up. I like the natural look better. Then, I compare myself to others that wear make-up and feel that I should have put some make -up on. Those that put make-up on tend to look flawless. But, I know the truth. I like the natural better. Plus, it makes my skin break out when I put make-up on.
- I’m really interested in learning about Asian American Culture.
- Did you hear about the new ABC show, called Fresh Off the Boat? I can’t believe that there will a TV show about an Asian family. Last time there was a show was with Margaret Cho, in All-American Girl, which didn’t work out. I can’t wait to watch the series! By the way, you guys should watch I’m the One I Want by Margaret Cho.
- I secretly want to become a dancer and singer. I’ve been obsessed with the song “Lo Que Soy” by Demi Lovato. Here’s the link to the song.
- Dancing is so much fun! (Whoops, I guess this is fitness related. Oh well!). My friend (the same guy from the other post) and I danced salsa in our Spanish class on Thursday. Then, after class, we went outside and danced the waltz. We waltzed to the song “Can I Have This Dance?” from High School Musical 3.
- A lot of people stared at us from dancing outside randomly, especially with HSM music!
- He taught me the lead’s steps since it was easier for him to teach it that way instead of the follower’s steps.
- When we partnered dance, I had to do the opposite of what he taught me. I’m so happy I didn’t trip on my feet (and on his)!
- Oh, and the next day (Friday), I danced again. =) I decided to join in on the last day of the Ballroom Dancing class. The professor, Randy, is an amazing dancer and he taught me a few more moves for the waltz. It was the same song, “Can I Have This Dance?”. You can tell I LOVE the song. He also taught me some foxtrot.
I don’t know what else to say about myself. Do you have any questions? I’ll be sure to answer them in the comments or I’ll just type up another post.