I have baked a ton of “healthy” chocolate chip cookies. This one is actually my family’s favorite. The other favorite are the Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
However, these cookies are so easy to make and require a few ingredients.
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate chips (as much as you want)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, “cream” together the sugar and oil. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Drop 2 tablespoon size balls onto a baking pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Once they are done, let them cool and enjoy!
I don’t use butter or margarine in my cookies. My stomach doesn’t respond to well to butter.
I hope you guys enjoy these cookies!
In other news, I think I will be taking the next few day off from working out. My body needs a few days of rest before I start training for my half marathon. I’ll still walk and do some yoga but that’s it until Sunday. In other news, I ran a 5k in 26:53. It’s a PR. I’m so happy. =)