Hi everyone. How are you guys doing today? I’m doing alright, thank you very much. I am so sorry that I have not been posting for a while. I have been so busy and I have been sick the past few weeks. Ever since coming back from Vegas during Thanksgiving, I only had one week of not being sick. I am feeling a lot better now but my eating and my workouts have deteriorated.
I was sick during finals week and boy, was it not fun. I did well on my finals though. I didn’t let being sick get in the way.
So, that is what has been up. I have not worked out for nearly a month. Since Thanksgiving, I only worked out four days. Two of which were this past Saturday and Sunday. I did a workout DVD on Saturday. I tried running 3 miles on Sunday and it did not turn out so well. I have to get back into shape! It is crazy what taking a month off working out can do to you.
So, I have a some New Year’s Resolutions. I have listed them below.
- Run at least 3 half marathons in 2016
- Run a few 10K races (two or three in 2016)
- Meal Preparation every Sunday (this will help me save money too!)
- This is a not so good resolution but I would like to lose some weight by just working out and eating healthier
- Try not to eat out as much (meal prepping will help with this)
- Think Positive (mi novio’s suggestion)
I plan to run two half marathons early on next year: One on March 13, 2016 and April 3, 2016. Here is my training plan.
Wish me luck on my training. It has been a while since I ran. Going from running 30 miles a week to nothing has been a big change. I did gain a few pounds that I want to lose. The weight doesn’t matter though. I just want to be healthier.
I guess that is it for now. I hope you guys have a safe and happy New Year!
What have you guys been up to?
How are the holidays going for you guys?