It has been a long time since I posted a recipe. I will be posting more later one but today, I decided to post something sweet. I have not been into eating sweets for breakfast the past year or so but it is nice to eat sweet breakfast foods every once in a while.
So, I had a lot of bananas and some leftover greek yogurt I had to use up the other day.
That is why I decided to make the banana bread. It is delicious and my boyfriend says it’s good.
Not all ingredients are shown in the picture.
- 2- 1/4 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients with the sugars (oil, vanilla extract, yogurt, eggs).
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dark chocolate chips in.
- Grease a bread pan and pour the batter into the pan.
- Add some chocolate chips on the top to make it look pretty.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Take out, let it cool, and enjoy!
Those are just a few pictures of the process of making the bread.
What’s your favorite way to eat/cook things with greek yogurt?
What dessert like breakfast foods do you like?