Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys doing today? I’m doing alright, thank you very much. I did not run today but I still worked out. I will be running tomorrow. Before I get more into the post, here is my plan for the week.
My lunches will either be leftovers from dinner or I will be making some sort of pasta dish.
Sunday- 2 mile walk + Jillian Michael’s Extreme Shed and Shred
Monday- 5 mile run + abs
Tuesday- 4 mile run + strength
Wednesday- HIIT Yoga
Thursday- 3 mile run + strength
Friday- 4 mile intervals
My breakfast burritos are so easy to make.
All you need are:
- a bag of spinach
- a bag of the Boca Ground Crumbles (you can use ground meat as well)
- Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (you can use as much as you want)
- 8-9 whole wheat tortillas
You’ll need two pans to cook this.
- Saute the spinach.
- In another nonstick pan, cook the Boca Crumbles. Add the seasoning. Once the crumbles are cooked all the way through, crack the eggs into the mixture and mix and let the eggs cook.
- Mix the egg mixture into the spinach. Mix in the cheese.
- Add a portion of the mixture onto a tortilla and roll it up into a burrito. Do it until you run out of the filling.
- Freeze at least half of the burritos. Take them out the night before to let them defrost and heat up before eating.
- I always add avocado and sirarcha/or salsa into the burrito after heating it up.
I know that it may not look that appetizing but it is really simple and delicious!
What is your plan for the week?
Do you like breakfast burritos?