The year of 2017 was crazy! It went by so fast. I cannot believe it. So much has happened. So, I guess I should talk about the highlights before talking about what I did during the holidays.
So, the highlights:
- Being able to run again after breaking my foot September 2016. I did the Shamrockn run as my first run.
- Finally joining the gym after graduating from college (I used my school gym a lot). I started weight lifting.
- Getting a PR for a 10k from the Women’s Fitness Festival.
- Getting a Child Nutrition Assistant Position.
- Disneyland with the novio to celebrate our bday!
- Going to the East Coast (NYC), seeing the Niagra Falls!
- Disneyland with my sister to celebrate her bday!
- Bought my first car!
I would post pictures but it would make this post really long. Plus, I had already posted pictures for some of these things in previous posts. They are linked. I actually didn’t post about my week long trip to the East Coast but I did post pictures.
So, my holidays:
- Watched the new Star Wars movie – Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Bowling + Boba with family and friends
- Eating tons of sushi with my sister!
- Binge watching the new Fuller House Season!
- Dim Sum!
- Walk around the State Capital with my whole family (extended family)!
- Napa – ate at Gott’s Roadside (so delicious!)!
- Watched the Greatest Showman with my sister (just because of Zac Efron!)!
- Punch Bowl Social for a cousin gathering! It’s a new place that we wanted to try out.
I don’t have so say much since I think pictures are worth a thousand words. I had a great holiday and I hope everyone did too!
How were your holidays?
Have you been to Napa? If so, what’s your most favorite thing to do there?