Happy New Year everyone! I can’t believe it’s already 2019. I am sorry I have been MIA the past two month. I got busy and I got sick twice (no bueno!). I am hoping to start of the New Year with a good start. Fingers crossed!
I didn’t workout that much last month as I was sick. I feel so out of shape.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great new year. I’m pretty sure a lot of you will have New Year’s Resolutions. I have New Years Goals and I feel like posting them here so that I can keep myself accountable. Here are mine. I’m posting this to keep me on track and to hold myself accountable.
- Run at least 2 x a week
- Do a full pull-up, unassisted
- Squat my weight
- Do yoga 2 x a week
- Do ab exercises 2 x a week (will probably do it along with yoga)
- Stretch at the end of each workout
- Eat out less (I eat out more than I should with the novio)
- Save money – I created a budget.
- Be more organized
- Dress better (buy one or new clothes items a month, maximum OR look through my closet and find ways to match things better)
- Spend more time with family and friends (getting more organized with my planner)
- Blog more often (3 x a week)
- Weekly Meals and Workouts
- Fitness Friday
- Health Post
- Any personal posts
- Find new hobbies
- Create a better bedtime routine and morning routine
I know this is a lot of stuff. But, I feel like I should write down what I do want to accomplish for this year.
Sorry that I haven’t been posting lately. I will get back into it again.
Do you have any New Years Resolutions or goals?