I can’t believe that it is February now. January went by so fast. It’s been cold and I can’t wait for spring to come.
Last month, I talked about my goals. I mainly talked about my health goals, such as being plant based and focusing more on my exercising.
Plant Based Eating
I have been eating only plant based foods. However, I can’t say it’s been whole foods. I’m what some people would call a “junk food vegan”. I still eat my fruits and vegetables but I eat a lot processed fake meat products. For me, it’s more of the matter of convenience. I still eat whole food protein sources but it’s just easier buying the packaged frozen stuff. Mi novio and I have been slowly transitioning to eating more whole food sources of protein.
I have been following my push-pull-legs routine, which is good. Here is what I can improve on though.
- My goal is to be able to do one pull-up by the end of this year, if not sooner. It’s been my goal the past two years and I am hoping I can achieve it this time.
- Cardio – start running again and doing stairmaster
- I need to stretch after each workout.
- I need to do yoga at least 3 x a week, even if it’s just for 15-20 minutes.
Results So Far
I don’t have much to go on as far as results. Here is what I should keep track of:
- Blood Pressure – it is currently 110/75.
- Weight – also check body fat with the body fat scale
- Take Body Measurements
- Take blood tests to compare my blood from September 2019 and after this month of eating plant based.
I do know that I have at least lost 1-2 pounds so far. My weight finally went under 138 for the first time since last June. My goal is to be 125 lbs. But first, I just want to get under 130 lbs.
I really hope to reach my goal of 125 lbs. It would be really nice.