íHóla! íBienvenidos a mi blog! My name is Helen. It’s nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blog world.
I love to bake, run, sing, and play the cello. But what I really am passionate about are: nutrition, fitness, and health.
Here’s a little more about me.
- I am a CSU Sacramento Graduate, with a Bachelor’s of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences, Concentration: Nutrition and Food.
- I am ServSafe Manager Certified.
- I live in the sunny state of California.
- I ran my first half-marathon in October 2013. My time was 2 hrs 1 min 48 sec.
- I learned yoga my sophomore year of high school and I’ve been practicing it since.
- I love the Spanish language and culture. I really want to travel to Spain one day, especially to Barcelona. I want to see the Mediterranean Sea.
- I sang in my high school’s cinco de mayo assembly, two years in a row.
- Cellist. Violinist. I once tried learning to play the saxophone. That didn’t turn out so well.
- Nobody’s Perfect.
That’s enough, I guess! I’ll be adding more as time goes on.
I hope this blog motivates you guys to live a healthy lifestyle!
If you have any questions, comments or any inquiries, shoot me an email at:
hevilshealthydevil [at] gmail [dot] com