The year of 2017 was crazy! It went by so fast. I cannot believe it. So much has happened. So, I guess I should talk about the highlights before talking about what I did during the holidays.
So, the highlights:
I would post pictures but it would make this post really long. Plus, I had already posted pictures for some of these things in previous posts. They are linked. I actually didn’t post about my week long trip to the East Coast but I did post pictures.
So, my holidays:
- Watched the new Star Wars movie – Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Bowling + Boba with family and friends
- Eating tons of sushi with my sister!
- Binge watching the new Fuller House Season!
- Dim Sum!
- Walk around the State Capital with my whole family (extended family)!
- Napa – ate at Gott’s Roadside (so delicious!)!
- Watched the Greatest Showman with my sister (just because of Zac Efron!)!
- Punch Bowl Social for a cousin gathering! It’s a new place that we wanted to try out.
I don’t have so say much since I think pictures are worth a thousand words. I had a great holiday and I hope everyone did too!
How were your holidays?
Have you been to Napa? If so, what’s your most favorite thing to do there?
Happy Saturday everyone! How are you guys doing today? Are you guys ready for the SuperBowl tomorrow? I know I am. I am doing a Super Bowl 5k run tomorrow running then watching the game in the afternoon. The run will be fun! I did the run two years ago and it was a nice run. I am so happy because the weather will be PERFECT tomorrow for the run.
Anyway, enough about that. Here were my workouts the past month.
1-12-18 (I was sick this week and did not workout)
I was so behind on posting my workouts! I am sorry for all of that. Being sick and just being busy during the holidays delayed all of this.
I’ll be back posting more regularly. After all, it is one of my goals this year! I’ll be posting what I did during the holidays and some highlights of 2017 in my next post. It’ll be a really long post since it combines two things but I just want to have it done since it’s already one month into 2018!
Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!
How have your workouts been?
Are you guys ready for the Super Bowl??
Happy New Year everyone! It’s 2018. And I can’t believe it’s almost February. I am so sorry that I haven’t posted in more than a month. Things have been so crazy during the holidays. My sister, who goes to school in SoCal, came back home during her winter break. I spent a lot of time with friends and family. It was just nice to relax and enjoy their company. Another reason why I haven’t been posting is because I got sick after the New Year. No fun. I didn’t work out for two weeks because of it. Not a good way to start the New Year. Plus, I’ve been busy.
Anyway, I’ll start off with a picture of me in Napa. My family went to Napa during the holidays. We also did a lot of other things but that will be in another post, as well as my workouts the past month. For now, this post is about what I want for the New Year.
So, I don’t have New Years Resolutions but I do have things I want to improve on and goals. Here they are:
- Do a five minute ab workout either in the morning or right before going to bed
- Doing a full pull-up, with no assistance
- Getting stronger
- Start running more (at least 2-3 times a week)
- Do yoga once a week
- Lose weight. Mainly, I want a body type similar to Shakira, since we are the same height. I know it’s impossible to have the same body type as her, but I do want to slim down and tone up more.
- Be more organized! I want to use my time better, so that means:
- Using my planner
- Having alarms on my phone for various things
- Using the calendar app on my phone to remember events
- Keep my bedroom and work area at work more organized (aka declutter and organize)
- Blog three times a week
- Fitness Friday
- Weekly Meals and Workouts
- Health/Nutrition Topic or Life Post (I think this is what I mainly need to work on, having posts other than Fitness Friday or Weekly Meals and Workouts)
- Budget – I mean, I do pretty well with saving money but what I mainly need help with is just not eating out so much (that’s where like half of my money I use goes to)
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Spend more time with music – playing cello and singing
- Read more – I bought a few self help books on Amazon earlier this month. I should starting reading those soon….
- Be more optimistic – look at the glass half full, not half empty
- Improve my Spanish speaking skills (take a class at a community college?)
That’s all I can really think of right now. I’m pretty sure I will think of other things but I think this is a good list to start out with.
So, how was your new year?
What is one thing you want to improve on most this year?
It’s Saturday everyone! How are you guys doing today? I’m doing alright, thank you very much. This week has been crazy busy. I wish I posted more but it is what it is. Anyway, I watched the new Star Wars movie today and I enjoyed watching it. Do you guys like Star Wars?
So, let’s talk about my workouts now.
The one thing I am happy about this week is that I actually ran a little bit. I have been wanting to get back into running and I am slowly doing that. Another thing to is that, I will be doing the Shamrock half marathon with my friends in March. That means I really have to kick my running into gear!
So, I think my next nutrition post will be about holiday eating. I know that the holiday season is already half over but I think it’s still relevant.
That’s it for now.
How were your workouts this week?
Any suggestions on how to get back into running? It’s so hard when I am unable to run outside! It’s always dark before and after work, so I have to run on the treadmill.
Happy Saturday everyone. How are you guys doing today? I’m doing alright, thank you very much. This week has been a crazy, fun, and busy week. My work’s holiday party was fun, hung out with friends, danced, went shopping, and watched the movie Thor.
Anyway, here were my workouts for the week.
I still haven’t reached my goal of running yet but I will have to start at some point. I plan on doing a Super Bowl 5 k and I do want to PR on it. That means I have to start running again soon.
So, that’s it for now.
How were your workouts this week?
What do you like to do during your free time?