Happy Monday everyone. How are you guys doing today? I’m doing great, thank you very much. The only thing is that my micro SD card I put in my phone doesn’t work now for some reason. Hopefully, I can recover all the pictures I took!
Anyway, I’m here to share a cookie recipe with you guys. It is very simple and requires only 3 ingredients. Yes, that’s right. 3 ingredients. I guess I should give you guys the recipe now.
Adapted from: Barefeet In The Kitchen
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a spoon. If you want, you can add chocolate chips too.
- Scoop two tablespoon sized balls and place them on a baking sheet. Use a fork to make criss crosses on the cookies if desired.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Take out, let it cool, and enjoy.
It’s that simple! Now, I am off to make some more of these cookies. They’re just too delicious!
Do you like peanut butter cookies? – I love peanut butter.
What’s the most simple thing you ever baked?